How can I recycle Christmas Trees?
There are multiple locations to drop off Christmas Trees this year. Year round you can drop off at Public Works locations here between 8 am-2 pm:
- Hazelwood Center Schenley Park 3rd Division of Public Works - Melanchton Ave off 5200 block of Second Ave -412-422-6524 map
- East End Center 2nd Division Public Works - North Dallas Ave at Hamilton Ave - 412-665-3609 map
- West End Center 5th Division Public Works - 1330 Hassler St off Herschel 412-937-3054 map
Or any of the City Sponsored drop off locations between 12/26-1/26/2019 between 8am - 2 pm:
- Baum Grove Parklet in Friendship 400 Roup Ave map
- Sue Murray Swimming Pool parking lot #301 - Cedar Ave off Stockton map
- Brookline Recreation Center 1400 Oakridge St map
- Jack Stack parking lot 600 Brighton Woods Road map
- Prospect Dr at Hobart St in Schenley Park map
- Sheraden Park Swimming Pool at Adon St map
Residents must remove all ornaments, lights, tinsel and stands.
No trees in plastic bags or netting will be accepted.
Trees set out curbside will be taken to the landfill.
For more information please call Recycling Division at 412-255-2631