Knowledge Base

What do I do if my neighbor has overgrown weeds on their property?

If there are overgrown weeds or plant growth exceeding ten inches in height, call 3-1-1 to report them. Failure to comply with the notice of violation that is sent may result in legal action and/or the City removing the weeds at the owner’s expense. If you prefer to do so online, click here. The 311 Response Center is currently open from 7:00am - 7:00pm but receives voice mail messages and emails at any time.

Updated 9/14/2017 11:19 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!