How can I contact the Parking Authority?
Categories: Parking Lot Parking Authority Parking Garage Parking Meter Request Ticket, Pgh Parking Authority Permit Parking (Residential Parking Permit)
- Call (866) 353-7151 to speak with a customer service representative. Say “Get Information” when prompted by the automated voice response system.
- Operators are available to take your call Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Please use email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after hours and on weekends.
- The Parking Authority is located at the following address:
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority
- 232 Boulevard of the Allies
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Updated 8/26/2015 2:11 PM