Knowledge Base

How can I report fraud or waste by the City?

Category: Mayor's Office

Anyone can download and report inefficiency, waste, corruption, mismanagement or abuse of City tax dollars through the Pgh Watchdog App, the official app of the Office of the Controller. More information on the app can be found here.

You can also call the hotline, at (412) 255-4777. 

Updated 10/3/2017 9:59 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!