How can I rent a City park shelter?
- The Department of Public Works handles Shelter Permits.
- Shelters can be reserved online here or in person using this form.
- Online reservations and applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To make a shelter reservation in person, visit the Public Works Permits office located downtown at 611 2nd Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- The Public Works Permits office hours of operation are 7am and 3pm Monday -Friday.
- In order to reserve a shelter online, you must first create an online profile here
- A full list of the available shelters complete with fees and park features can be found here.
- The Banksville Park, West End Park, and West End/Elliott Overlook shelters are enclosed and are available for rental all year round.
- Other shelters are available for rental from May 1st through September 30th
- A list of Picnic Shelter Regulations and Guidelines can be found here
- Online Facility Rentals - Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Facility Rentals - Step by Step Guide
- 2015 Pittsburgh Park Shelter Guide
- Frick Park Shelter Guide
- Highland Park Shelter Guide
- Neighborhood Parks Shelter Guide
- Schenley Park Shelter Guide
- Riverview Park Shelter Guide
Here is a list of individual PARK MAPS (maps of park shelter locations):
Updated 9/29/2017 9:30 AM