How can I challenge a Pink Parking Ticket?
- Call (866) 353-7151.
- You must schedule a court hearing within twenty (20) days of the Date of Issue. Please visit here for more information.
- If you wish to contest a ticket online, you can do so here.
- You can email a hearing date request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All court hearings will be held at the Pittsburgh Parking Court (240 Fourth Avenue, Downtown Pittsburgh)
- The Court is open Mondays & Wednesdays 10 AM to 12 PM, Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. The Court is closed Fridays and Weekends.
Updated 8/26/2015 3:14 PM