Knowledge Base

How do I change the mailing address for my tax bills?

Category: Real Estate Tax

Address changes can be made over the phone by calling (412) 255-2525 or by writing to:

        City of Pittsburgh

Real Estate Office

        414 Grant Street

        Pittsburgh PA 15219.

    Note: this change is in effect until December 31st of each year. Permanent address changes must be done through the Allegheny Treasurer’s office at (412) 350-4100.

Do I need to notify anyone else of changes to my mailing address?

Yes, you also need to notify the Allegheny County Treasurer of your change in address for real estate tax bills. You can call (412) 350-4100 to update the address with Allegheny County. If you do not notify them the address change you made with the City will not be permanent.

Updated 8/26/2015 1:53 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!