What is millage?
- A mil is 1/10 of a cent. It is a unit of measurement often used for property taxes. What is the millage rate for City, School and Carnegie Library taxes?
- 2013 City Real Estate Tax rate: 7.56 mills
- 2013 School District Real Estate Tax rate: 9.65 mills
- 2013 Carnegie Library Real Estate Tax rate: 0.25 mills.
- (i.e.For every $1,000.00 of assessment, the City Tax would be $7.56, the School District Tax would be $9.65 and the Carnegie Library Tax would be $0.25.)
Updated 8/26/2015 3:28 PM