Knowledge Base

When to do I have to start reporting? How often do I need to report?

Non City owned facilities must begin reporting annual water and energy usage by June 1 2018. Afterwards, you will need to report annually by June 1 of each year.

Updated 3/28/2018 10:51 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!