Knowledge Base

How do I report dumping on private property?

"To report a code violation, call 3-1-1. They will assign a Permit, Licenses and Inspections (PLI) [formerly BBI] inspector to investigate the site. If you prefer to do so online, click here. The 311 Response Center is currently open from 8:00am - 6:00pm but receives voice mail messages and emails at any time."

Updated 8/29/2019 7:37 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!