Knowledge Base

Who can I call if I need information about a security guard in the Courts?

Category: Personnel (City)

The Security guards at the Municipal Courts building are under the shared jurisdiction of City and County. If you need information on a security guard, or have an issue with one you wish to report, please contact 412-350-6719


Updated 8/30/2019 3:50 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!