Knowledge Base

How do I file a Witness Citation?

Category: Animal Issues
A city resident must contact the Animal Care & Control Office (AC&C) M-F, 7 am to 3 pm at 412-255-2036 to find out how to file a Witness Citation. Photo evidence and full name of person being reported are encouraged as they are extremely helpful to Animal Care and Control officers, but not required. 
Updated 1/23/2020 8:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!