Knowledge Base

How do I report a vehicle abandoned in my parking lot?

To have a vehicle removed by the city in a private lot, the lot owner must contact Zone 6 Police with proof of Ownership in order to obtain a tow form. 
Updated 7/6/2020 10:48 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!