Knowledge Base

What do I do with deceased animals?

Category: Dead Animal
Residents can call Animal Care & Control to have their pets picked up. Additionally whenever a deceased animal is seen along the road, street, sidewalk or park, please also contact Animal Control so that it may be taken care of. There is no charge or fee for this service. Their number is 412-255-2036
Updated 9/27/2017 8:46 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!