Knowledge Base

What types of problems are not handled by PLI

Category: Permits
  • For abandoned vehicles on public property, call 311.
  • For animal control, call 311
  • For sewer or catch basins, call the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority at (412) 255-2429
  • For problems with your special events permit, call the Mayor’s Office.
  • For the Residential Permit Parking Program, call City Planning at (412) 255-2102
  • For snow and ice removal, call 311
Updated 8/26/2015 3:05 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!