Knowledge Base

What do I do if my neighbor has a rodent problem?

Call 3-1-1 to report a violation. If rodents are found, the owner of the property shall be required to promptly exterminate them. If you prefer to report the issue online, click here. The 311 Response Center is currently open from 8am - 6pm but receives voice mail messages and emails at any time.

Updated 2/21/2018 2:38 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!