Knowledge Base

My neighbors are loud, how do I report them?

If you have loud neighbors and believe they’re breaking the City Ordinance for noise control, please call 3-1-1. If you prefer to do so online, click here. The 311 Response Center is currently open from 7am - 7pm but receives voice mail messages and emails at any time.
Updated 9/29/2017 11:40 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!