Can I get my URA loan postponed?
In order to determine whether or not the URA is willing to postpone your mortgage or judgment lien in favor of another lender, the following information must be submitted in writing to our Department of Finance:
- Mortgage Postponement Request
- Must be completed and signed by all borrowers.
- Completed application form with all pertinent information included
- Copy of current appraisal only if required by lender. Total loan amounts cannot exceed appraised value.
See “Borrower Beware!” to get the facts on home equity, mortgage refinancing, and debt equity loans.
- After you review the Borrower Beware document, if you wish to proceed, we will require the following information from the lending institution or you: mortgage clause, HUD 101 Settlement Sheet & Good Faith Estimate, first mortgage payoff letter, home improvement estimates, and commitment letter from the lending institution confirming the loan terms. All property taxes must be current or be brought current at time of loan approval. No cash out is permitted.
Note: As soon as necessary information is received, we will inform you of our decision. If we agree to a postponement, you will be asked at that time to provide a document review and preparation fee made payable by cashier’s check or money order to
Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
200 Ross Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2016