Knowledge Base

Will the City paint the curb of my Handicap spot?

Category: Sidewalk
Yes, you can request a Handicap sign and spot for your residence for a car you own with a Handicap plate. Guidelines can be found here. Once the sign in installed, City workers will paint the line, conditions permitting, application can be found here.
Updated 5/13/2022 1:01 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!