How can I rent a City park shelter?
- The Department of Public Works handles park shelter permits
- Shelters can be reserved online here.
- The Public Works Permits office hours of operation are 7am and 3pm Monday -Friday.
- In order to reserve a shelter online, you must first create an online profile here
- A full list of the available shelters complete with fees and park features can be found here.
- The Banksville Park and West End/Elliott Overlook shelters are enclosed and are available for rental all year round.
- Other shelters are available for rental from April 30 through October 9.
- A list of Picnic Shelter Regulations and Guidelines can be found here.
Online Facility Rentals - Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of individual PARK MAPS (maps of park shelter locations):
Updated 5/16/2023 9:53 AM