Knowledge Base

Who do I contact if my car is towed?

Category: Police Department
  • McGann and Chester is the towing contractor for the City, you can call them at (412) 381-9400 or visit them at the following address:
    McGann and Chester Towing
    700 Hargrove Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15226
  • If you believe your car has been wrongfully towed, please contact the City of Pittsburgh 311 Response Center.
Updated 8/26/2015 2:48 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!