Knowledge Base

What kinds of fire department programs are available to the elderly and disabled?

If you wish to notify the Fire Bureau of a particular resident who is physically impaired (in case of emergency at that person’s address), please call (412) 255-2860. We will enter the information into the Computer Aided Dispatch System for notifying any responding emergency crews.
Updated 8/26/2015 3:26 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!