Knowledge Base

What can the City do about code violations on vacant land it or the URA owns?

You can report violations on any property by:

  • Calling: 311
  • Texting: 412-573-9736
  • TeleTYpewriter (TTY) Line: 412-255-8647
  • Tweeting: @PGH311
  • Online Form: Click here
Updated 9/14/2017 11:18 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!