Knowledge Base

How can I report a pothole?

Please contact the City of Pittsburgh 311 Response Center.  For landlines outside of the city you can reach 311 at the 10-digit number, (412) 255-2621.  If you prefer to do so online, click here

. The 311 Response Center is currently open from 8am - 6pm but receives voice mail messages and emails at any time.  You can also submit requests through our Twitter account: @PGH311.

Updated 1/23/2018 2:38 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!