Knowledge Base

How can I have parking meters taken out of service for special events or construction purposes?

  • Please contact the enforcement division at (412) 560-2555 for information. You will be faxed a form requesting the address, number of spaces, meter numbers and the duration of the scheduled outage. There is a per-meter charge for this service.
  • Additional information can be found here.
Updated 8/26/2015 1:32 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!